Blocked nose during cold is common. It serves as a prelude for the common cold. However, it can be a major discomfort, especially during the night. It doesn’t allow us to sleep no matter how much we shift, what position we take. But sleep is essential for good health, both physical and mental.
There are a few tips which you could follow at night to get at least an ok night’s sleep.
- Keep your bedroom free from pets.
- Gurgle with hot saline water.
- Try a steam facial.
- Keep your bedroom cool and dark.
- Keep your head elevated. (It has personally worked for me)
- Avoid caffeine before bed.
- Avoid alcohol before going to sleep.
Follow these tips to prevent nose blockage at night. Let us know if any of these tips worked for you.