Ginger has been a long-used ingredient in culinary and medicinal purposes. The benefits don’t stop with just add spice to the dish. It has proven to cure common health ailments which include digestion, migraine, cold and even hangover. It even reduces inflammation pain and nausea.
- Contains gingerol- fights flu, cold and nausea
- Effectively treat morning sickness
- It may help in reducing muscle pain and soreness.
- The Anti-inflammatory properties help with osteoarthritis.
- It may lower blood sugar levels
- It helps cure chronic indigestion.
- For women, ginger helps in reducing menstrual pain
- Fights infections
Including 1 gm of ginger in your regular diet plan significantly boosts your immune system. It also nourishes your body and mind.