Monsoon always brings a much-needed respite from the heat. But that’s not all it brings. As dampness increases, the risk of diseases also increases. We can’t simply pray and hope we don’t catch any of them. We have to protect ourselves, both on the outer and on the inner to stay disease-free.
- Always carry an umbrella wherever you go just to be on the safer side.
- Eat a well-balanced diet to strengthen your immune system
- Wash your hands thoroughly especially before having a meal or any snack
- Drink plenty of water. This would boost your immunity.
- Always carry a towel and back-up clothes.
- Check the weather updates frequently
- Avoid walking barefoot in stagnant Rainwater.
- Carry a mosquito repellent. (as most diseases are mosquito-spread)
Enjoy the monsoon but always keep your guard up against these diseases. These are basic easy things which we can do to prevent any illness.