Potatoes make a delicious treat, right!? Almost everybody loves them. And you should. They are low-carb food which contains several healthy minerals and vitamins which help fight off diseases. It also replenishes strength to your body. One medium potato contains approximately 160 calories out of which Carbs constitute 36 grams, protein 4.8%, and fiber is present 3.6%. They also contain Potassium, Manganese, Vitamin C and B6, Magnesium, and Phosphorous.
Don’t fry them as it takes out the nutritional value in them. There are several healthy and tasty recipes with baked potatoes. Consuming them has several health benefits
- They are rich in anti-oxidants.
- They contain resistant starch which may help control blood sugar level
- It may improve digestive health.
- It is naturally gluten-free.
- The best part? Extremely versatile
Eat them without any guilt and lead a healthy lifestyle.