Majority of Indians suffer from Diabetes. Diabetes is one of the leading causes of deaths in India. In Diabetes, your blood sugar level is too high. Before entering the phase of Diabetes, there is a pre-diabetes phase where the sugar level is high but not that high to be categorized as Diabetes.
70% of people progress from pre-diabetes stage to a Diabetes stage. If left untreated Diabetes can cause severe adverse effects in our body including kidney failure, heart disease etc. So it is crucial that you do everything you can to prevent Diabetes. There are some tips which can prevent you from entering Diabetes.
- Lose your excess weight and maintain it.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle.
- Limit your sugar intake.
- Drink a lot of water. 2-3 litres a day.
- Indulge in some sort of physical activity.
- Reduce excess smoking and alcohol consumption
Follow these tips to escape the wrath of Diabetes. Live healthy, live happy.