Hair loss is a common problem and, almost everyone is going through a phase of hair fall. Hair loss or balding is associated with age, but nowadays millennial say they’re experiencing hair loss. Research has found that men and women in their 20’s are losing their hair sooner than their previous generation. Researchers and doctors have also reported that the number of men affected had increased when compared to women. Hair loss may sound very simple, but this could be an indication of some other diseases or deficiencies.
What could be the reason for hair loss?
- Stress could be a potential cause for the hair fall. It interprets your hair growth, by moving your new hair out of the growth process.
- Unbalanced diet could be a possible reason for hair loss at a young age.
- Medication or treatment could be the reason for hair loss
- Hormonal changes may result in hair fall.
- Autoimmune disorders or thyroid could be a reason for hair loss.
- Maintenance of hair – Poor Hair care like bleaching, chemical hair treatments and, others
When should you be worried?
Doctors say, it is normal for a person to shed up to 100 hairs every day. When you experience hair loss more than usual, you should keep an eye on it.
- Hair is falling from a particular spot
- Thinning of hair and changes in hair texture
- Loss of hair from other parts of the body
- Excessive oily secretion (Sebum)
- Bald Spots
Reach out to a dermatologist in case if you come across any of the above symptoms.
Are there any Home Remedies?
There are numerous ways to control your hair fall with natural home remedies.
- Egg Mask
Eggs are rich in Sulphur, Zinc,and protein which can help to fight hair fall and induce hair growth. Egg white paste applied in the roots of the hair will help in hair growth.
- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera pulp will not only induce hair growth but also, reduce problems like dandruff, itching and scalp flaking.
- Onion Juice
Onion is rich in antibacterial properties and Sulphur content which enables hair growth and prevent scalp infections.
It’s never too late! Early treatments can reinvigorate your hair.
Because of emerging media and celebrity influence, Millennial and GenZ are now becoming more hair sensitive. If you are worried about hair loss, you are not alone.
Go ahead and try our home remedies! If you want an expert advice, just download Doxtro app and consult our Dermatologists online.