Does your hair come off when you brush or comb through it? What steps are you implementing to prevent it?
Hair plays a protective part rather than just making us look good. Now, hair fall has become a common issue even in youngsters who are supposed to be in their prime health. We take our hair for granted and instigate measures only after the falling starts. So, what has changed in our contemporary lifestyle which is causing hair fall?
- Physical and emotional stress
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Lack of protein
- Extensive hair treatments
Initiating preventing measures is simple with a few changes in our lifestyle
- An enriched diet with protein
- Massage your scalp with ginger or onion juice.
- Reduce alcoholic beverages and quit smoking.
- Keep away from harmful chemicals.
- Stay Hydrated
The most important measure is our everyday diet routine. We apply chemicals and shampoos enriched in certain nutrients. Instead, just eat the foods which contain these nutrients and it will manifest its effects throughout your body.