The maximum temperature would hover around 44 Degree Celsius across many parts in India.
How are you going to handle this summer?
One has to be very careful about Sunburns. Sunburns are more than just painful rashes; it can cause
damage to the skin and also lead to skin cancer in the long run.
Symptoms of Sunburn
- Mild Pain
- Skin-dryness in a particular area
- After about 4-7 days, skin peeling may occur.
- Burning sensations when exposed to water or soap
We cannot be indoors all the time. Let’s face it!
Know what to do this summer when you are in the sun. Prevent looking like a fried chicken and take
necessary precautions before and after exposure to the sun.
Stay Chill this summer!
- Have umbrellas before you head out
- Have Sunscreen and keep your face covered
- Take lots of water
- Juices or Coconut water to reduce body heat
- Avoid soap or perfumes in the sunburned area
- Take an oatmeal bath – helps to reduce the itchy sensation
Don’t let the sun take your fun!
Don’t Ignore Sun allergies, Don’t Google, Just Do Doxtro! Top Dermatologists are just a click away!